There’s a lot of noise on the internet regarding the topic of “Learn how to make money on the internet.” Seems like everyone is in the game, shouting “use my method” or “buy this course and that course.”
The constant barrage of let me show you how is OVERWHELMING!
Gurus are excellent “pitchers”
We have noticed that the “gurus” are really good at telling you why their programs are so worth it and how it’s going to help you build a business empire instantly.
It’s always one of those pitches where they create an opportunity that sounds so great, so achievable that you can’t help but whip that credit card out and buy the course. It kind of reminds us of those late night infomercials that creates this urgency to buy. “Buy in the next 3 minutes and we will throw in a second one for free. Just pay shipping and handling.”
But be ready to pay a lot of money, lol!
Bye bye money!
Haha, Mel and I have been caught up listening to some of those pitches and somehow, my hand (more than Mel’s) has reached into my wallet and out comes my credit card to buy the latest course. Bye, bye $2,995.
Oh yeah, check out how I lost more than $2,995 back in my really stupid days. Boo!
Upsells are a downer
We’re not against courses. Some courses are excellent! We are just against paying for a $49 course that turns into a $97 course that turns into a $1,000 course. The upsells are a turn-off and sometimes the material that’s offered just falls flat. And sometimes, the material is just a fluffy version of their free content or ebooks.
But regrettably, many of us have bought into the sales pitches and have lost a lot of money trying to achieve online success.
So, where can we learn how to make money online – legitimately?
We’re going to flat out say, without hesitation, Wealthy Affiliate.
It’s surprising my niche is about making money online, because I’m not a person who likes to pitch anything. I come from a medical background not a sales background. (Mel is the better half at sales. But he despises being a smarmy sales person. Thank goodness.)
Yet, telling others about Wealthy Affiliate (WA for short) is easy. Why? Because it works. There’s no gimmick. It’s truly a place where a newbie can learn how to make money on the internet, hands down.
And everyone who knows me will vouch that when I find something that lives up to it’s name, I shout about it from top of a mountain. It’s like, I’m the poster child of word-of-mouth advertising!
And Wealthy Affiliate is not a sales funnel ~ no $49, $97, $1000.
Some of the best features of WA ~
- Tons of webinars. Live new webinars every Friday evening.
- We learned how to build a rocking landing page, how to format our posts so it will rank well on Google and so much more!
- Plus, Jay, the creator and trainer for these webinars, does a fantastic job teaching us through his easy to understand power point presentations!
- Experienced online marketers (not gurus) who have been successful with WA and teaching the newbies how to do it right
- 2 free websites and hosting
- The training! Easy and organized!
- Site reviews (getting feedback from others about your website ~ the hits, the misses)
- How to’s, tips, video lessons under one roof. No more searching from one website to another for information.
By the way, I point out a lot more in our Wealthy Affiliate review, so check it out.
You can make money with Wealthy Affiliate
Wealthy Affiliate also offers a cool affiliate program that pays out a nice commission for those promoting WA. It’s exactly like what an affiliate would do with Amazon.com.
You link an affiliate code to your website, promote the product and when someone signs up under your affiliate code, you make a commission.
The best thing about Wealthy Affiliate
- There’s no “gurus” pitching anything to you within Wealthy Affiliate
- There’s no annoying pop-ups asking you to join their email list
- There’s no cheesy free ebook (well, not all ebooks are cheesy)
- There’s no obligation to pay for the membership.
- Stay free and get as much support as you like
What’s the catch?
Believe me, we wanted to find something bad about Wealthy Affiliate and was ready to be disappointed. I mean, I even thought the name sounded kind of cheesy. (Mel thought it sounded pretty legit.)
But, there’s no catch.
Welcome to WA!
When we landed on the WA page, it was really different. We were ready to be bombarded by guys pitching their program. But that didn’t happen. (Thank goodness!)
As we entered, it was like, “Hey, welcome to Wealthy Affiliate. Come on in and get learning!”
From there, we knew it was the real deal.
Recreated my future
In a matter of days , Mel and I created a website, started writing content and published it into cyberspace. We were both nervous but so excited that within a day, we actually had started an online business.
Bye bye 9 to 5!
Wealthy Affiliate helped me rank!
One of the posts I authored is now ranking on page #1 of Google. We anticipate our other pages will be moving up to page #1 soon. Do you know how that feels? Fantastic!
Who is Wealthy Affiliate for? Well, everyone who wants to learn how to make money on the internet!
- College Students who need extra money/tuition money
- Retirees who want to supplement their income
- 9 – 5 employees tired of the daily grind (me!)
- Stay-at-home Moms who want to make some pt/ft income
- Stay-at-home Dads who want to make some pt/ft income
- Bloggers who don’t know how to drive traffic to their sites
- Teens who have the entrepreneurial spirit and want to start an online business
- Corporate salaried workers who are enslaved in their 60-70 hour work week
- Business owners who want to have a better online presence
Which one are you?
We are not pitching a dream
Pitching a dream is for gurus. But we honestly just like to let others know about an opportunity to learn how to make money on the internet the true and right way.
And remember, I’m not a person that likes sales pitches. Mel and I agreed to leave that up to the gurus.
But,we are definitely a couple that wants to promote something which can help others better their lives, escape the 9-5 or earn money to pay for that dream vacation.
Wealthy Affiliate is not just a bunch of people making noise. It’s the real deal!
Here’s a testimonial from two successful online marketers who were serious about building a lucrative internet business. See what they said about Wealthy Affiliate ~
Ok, we are done with the “pitch”
Really, that’s it.
Hope this made sense to you. We think everyone needs to have a good place to learn how to make money on the internet and we really believe Wealthy Affiliate is the place.
And we are not trying to make a pitch to pocket a commission. You can actually leave now and look at other reviews to get a better picture. But hopefully, we’ve made a good first impression with y’all because we absolutely think this is the place to be, without all the gimmick and without all the noise.
Thanks for visiting Liberation 2035!
Blessings to you all,
Cindy and Mel